41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,345 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys and gals, just wondering what you have found for the gen 2 LE2 engine in regards to performance and if there is any news on new parts for better durability and more hp/tq gains. I know there is the basic stuff like tunes and a cold air intake, but what else is there? I will also be on the lookout.
Zzp has a new tune option

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys and gals, just wondering what you have found for the gen 2 LE2 engine in regards to performance and if there is any news on new parts for better durability and more hp/tq gains. I know there is the basic stuff like tunes and a cold air intake, but what else is there? I will also be on the

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been talking to a few different fiberglass bodymen about creating a different top for a ram air hood for the Gen II for sometime now. I think the main issue is the width.
I was wondering about how the air is channeled. How the hot air vents work with the forced air. So the scoop channels between the layers of the hood to the air box (yellow)? The hot air vents are circled in red? What is the green box? I am not sure how the two(?) streams of air, hot going out vs cooler coming in, are kept separate. The picture is a bit dark because of the color, so I tried to lighten it up a but. Could you help clarify a bit. Oh, and you don't need hood pins?

Edit: Sorry, forgot the pic:

View attachment 287260
I made my own on the front bumper.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts