Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a 190 mile trip with my 2014 Cruze Eco, manual trans, and got an insane 55.2 mpg. Never got above 55 mph, all pretty much flat terrain, 1 week old tires. Just had to share this.
Car Speedometer Odometer Light Trip computer

·
Registered
2013 1LT/RS
45 Posts
So interesting (to me) how the information displayed in the DIC changed from year to year. I have a 2013 and don't see this screen as an option. I recall reading that in 2011 (maybe '12, too?) that there was a digital readout of coolant temp in the DIC as well, but removed because the 1.4 runs hotter than most cars do at operating temp and freaked people out.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
4,165 Posts
So interesting (to me) how the information displayed in the DIC changed from year to year. I have a 2013 and don't see this screen as an option. I recall reading that in 2011 (maybe '12, too?) that there was a digital readout of coolant temp in the DIC as well, but removed because the 1.4 runs hotter than most cars do at operating temp and freaked people out.
That's because the OP has and Eco trim. They have some different DIC screens than the other trims. You're correct about the coolant readout though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts