Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

best performance exhuast

3647 5
I'm looking for a performance exhaust for my 2017 Cruze LT. My old school racer is telling me to go for a greddy exhaust. Looking for a deep sound, don't want or like the high pitch tone some mufflers do.
I was looking into dual Magnflow as well but does it mess with the back pressure the car needs. Help me out, what are your thoughts.
Reactions: Poje
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
820 Posts
I'm looking for a performance exhaust for my 2017 Cruze LT. My old school racer is telling me to go for a greddy exhaust. Looking for a deep sound, don't want or like the high pitch tone some mufflers do.
I was looking into dual Magnflow as well but does it mess with the back pressure the car needs. Help me out, what are your thoughts.
If its for sound only, then go for it, any brand could do depending on your taste and like someone said, straight pipe is doable since its Turbocharged. (Back pressure and wave has no importance on a turbo car)

If its for performance, dont bother, just Tuned it, thats the best bang for the buck, you can get around 190-200hp on the 2017s 1.4T on 93 octane.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.