Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you guys have found some that look sharp on silver. I have a pretty dark tint along with plastidip on the front.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Personally i like either a silver or flat black wheel on silver cars. Silver is the color you can get away with pretty much whatever color you want tho. Ive seen some colors that look really good (depending on wheel style too). What style do you like? Would help us better narrow your options.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
MSR 0958- 9831 Black Pearl PVD or Hyper Black 095 s
Hands down these are the best looking and reasonably priced 18 inch wheels for any colored cruzen IMHO .

Eagle Alloy Wheels

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally i like either a silver or flat black wheel on silver cars. Silver is the color you can get away with pretty much whatever color you want tho. Ive seen some colors that look really good (depending on wheel style too). What style do you like? Would help us better narrow your options.
To be honest I'm not entirely sure this is my first new car was hoping someone had a couple ideas for styles that would look good.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Gotcha. Well the wheels that brian said are some of the best looking on our cars. Here's 2 of my fav setups on silver tho.

MSR 045 | 18 x 8.0 | Hyper Black
Lowered on Eibach Prokit

Brand: Styluz M537 Satin Black
Dimensions: 18x8.5 +40
Price: $138 per wheel, $550 for all 4 before tax
Suspension Mods: None
Car Information: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS

Pictures:

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Im just here to see what a Rima is... :question: