Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Sure got my exercise with late 70's cars, were half metric and half English, okay they call English SAE now. Why is SAE taking the credit? Made even worse with tamper proof bolts, and worse yet with torx and even worse with plastic snaps.

Looks nice on a super clean floor, don't have this in the winter time when all that road salt drips off and freezes up on the garage floor. Like creators on the moon.

No wonder why my bodies ball joints are all worn out.

Remember the time when they used nuts and bolts to hold an exhaust system together? Now all welded, or using steel bolts in steel, guess they never heard about electrolysis between steel and aluminum. Problem is not with the creeper, but the way they are building cars today.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Yeah that's Nice too Aussie .. But I am not going to get 1 for as little wrenching that I care to explore .. ITis all down hill now and well .. I am having more fun in me Race Red Mustang to think about strolling around and under another vehichle no matter how much money they would offer me to repair anothers POS ...........I would invest in IT though IT just might catch on with these not to familiar Goofie Balls that think they can turn a wrench and save some money doing they're own Labor on they're Rusted out vehichle ..................

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
I've never used a crawler. I usually need every bit of space for myself. Notice the vehicle in the demo was a lifted truck - on jack stands.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must admit it was hard to picture it being used in my carport at home, but it looked like it could ne useful for getting out of bed in the morning. Just roll yourself on to it and hope you don't land face down. You need to be well over fifty to understand what I mean by this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts