Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Better then z71 colorado

2723 22
Chevy News | 2017 Colorado ZR2

so now the new Colorado is offering a way more off road oriented Colorado... about **** time
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· COTM Winner
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
7,107 Posts
Reactions: Chris Tobin

· Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh and look - leather. That was something that bothered me about the Z71. Range-topping trim level, yet wasn't allowed to have leather.

So stoked.
yup gm knows whats best for its consumer agibn...

Not one bit!!! I've done it in my Yukon when it was new and even broke a front CV jumping it... I hate seeing mall crawlers that never touch the dirt yet are all decked out for it!!!
whats the point of not having fun with it? ill stay out of mud since that ruins a lot of stuff, sand and general 4x4 wont hurt it non

· Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It would only bother me if I only had liability insurance on it.

I notice they don't mention anything about the engine. I'll be kind of disappointed if they do nothing to the engine choices. I'd really like to see a supercharged or twin turbo 3.6L V6 or better yet, jam the 6.2L V8 from a corvette in there, then I'd really be interested. They should be aiming to take down the Raptor with this thing.
twin t has it place but off road isent typically it. this is where N/a shines since its simple and less stuff to break.. will it be the power house a 3.6 tt will be no but the v6 is no slouch either

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.