Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Eco Auto
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let you fellow chevy owners know to think twice before ordering parts through GM Parts Online. I never refused at delivery. Parts were returned in original packaging. VIN # was provided at time of order. Parts were not electrical nor were they used. They were returned within 15 days of delivery. I followed all return instructions. I have e-mailed numerous times for any response as to when the return credit will be issued. NOTHING. Not even a response to where I may have failed in my attempt to return items according to the GM Parts Online bible of return instructions. I filled out the contact us form with the same question. NOTHING. Customer service is non-existent. Maybe this business is on its way out. I will never order from GM Parts Online again. I would thing a response is not that hard to do.

Has anyone had this issue with GM Parts Online before?

Just a warning to fellow chevy owners before you purchase, if you ever need to return something to GM Parts Online.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Oh, right. I just looked at the return policy on the .net site and it matches up. I never order from any company that doesn't have a phone number on the contact page.

·
Registered
2012 Eco Auto
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Can I do that for just part of the order that I returned? I do have a tracking number that shows parts were delivered.
Definitely.

Call the number on the back of your card, open a dispute. They’ll ask a few questions regarding steps you’ve taken to this point (which you’ve already well-documented above).

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'm Confused?:dizzy:
The title of the thread is "Beware of GM Parts Online". However, it seems to really be "Beware of GM Parts Online.NET".

GM Parts Online.COM is a different company.

I have no problems calling out bad companies, but I don't want an innocent company to be tainted because it's name is similar.

·
Registered
232 Posts
"gmpartsonline.com" does not exist, I think you're confusing it with the gmpartsdirect, although similar but not the same.

I agree with other posts, I would not associate with an online company that does not publish a phone number or respond to emails. That sucks and I hope the OP gets a reversed charge through the credit card company.

·
Registered
533 Posts
"gmpartsonline.com" does not exist, I think you're confusing it with the gmpartsdirect, although similar but not the same.

I agree with other posts, I would not associate with an online company that does not publish a phone number or respond to emails. That sucks and I hope the OP gets a reversed charge through the credit card company.
You are right. I got gmcarpartsonline.com and didn't see the ...car... in their. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts