Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, new here, busy with a project on a 2012 chev cruze 1.8 ls, its getting a z20let engine from a opel astra, running aftermarket management to handle fuel and ignition. Need some assistance from the tech gurus on here. Looking to get engine signal to the cluster, wiring diagrams would be nice to start from to see where and how I can share or give the cluster a rpm signal, car is starting and ready for expert help. Thanks guys, glad to be here

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,165 Posts
Hi guys and gals, new here, busy with a project on a 2012 chev cruze 1.8 ls, its getting a z20let engine from a opel astra, running aftermarket management to handle fuel and ignition. Need some assistance from the tech gurus on here. Looking to get engine signal to the cluster, wiring diagrams would be nice to start from to see where and how I can share or give the cluster a rpm signal, car is starting and ready for expert help. Thanks guys, glad to be here

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Read this: Fix my Cruze!!!

Here is a manual for the European / Korean Cruzes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.