Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Christian and I'm from the UK

i am tuning a vauxhall Corsa black edition ( same engine as your cruze)
im currently at 240hp but looking at getting more!

is there anywhere in the US that I can get proved uprated valve springs and forged pistons?

also are there any other upgrades you'd recommend? I know you guys are big into your water meth kits!worth the money though?

cheers

Christian

·
2,170 Posts

is there anywhere in the US that I can get proved uprated valve springs and forged pistons?

also are there any other upgrades you'd recommend? I know you guys are big into your water meth kits!worth the money though?

cheers

Christian
Refresh my memory, do you folks in the UK get the 1.4L turbo or 1.6L turbo? Or are you tuning up a 2.0L turbo diesel? I know you guys love your oil burners over there! I'd love to see some pictures of the car in question. :)

Note: Still waking up, just noticed what forum section I'm in, and that you're the same guy from the other post talking about the upgrades to a 1.4L turbo. At this point, I feel like your best option is to go with a full tube frame and an LS swap.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes there are forged parts the only forged parts are pistons and and better springs because our rods are already forged. I can like two American websites that sell them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts

Christian
just a question for you... when you say 240hp, do you mean 240 crank horsepower or 240 wheel horse power? If you are looking for more "safe" power from a 4 door; trade that Corsa in for a VXR8 and be done with it.

Reactions: Aussie
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.