Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone:
We have the BEST deal for the Trifecta Performance Tune you will EVER see for the 1.4L, If you do not have the tune, GET IT NOW!!!

The Tune sells for $350.00
The Tactrix Cable sells for $200.00 plus $15.00 shipping

Here is the deal:

The Tune is: $320.00
The Cable is: $15.00 shipped to you (this is not a mistake)

Trifecta Performance is doing this to introduce the new Trifecta Performance designed OBD2 cable. We have been BETA testing the cable and enjoy its small size and speed. Make sure you pick the Trifecta Cable when ordering.

We are still offering the Tactrix Cable at normal cost.

Thanks
Steve
Insane Speed Motorsports

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, this question has come up in PM's, this cable acts just as the Tactrix does, you will still be able to use the software the same and use the Transperancy option and data log. Another thing to remember is you can always go back to stock with having the cable, your stock tune is included in the tune file.
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hopefully you have such great prices in 6-8 weeks when my car is broken in and ready for a tune with xmas money to spend!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Curious as to when we can expect the A6 tune for the 2012 models?

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Curious as to when we can expect the A6 tune for the 2012 models?
Interesting...I didn't realize a 2012 A6 wasn't out yet?? That's what I will need...:)

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when does this amazing deal end Steve? I was trying to save some money for around the house.......LOL....not anymore!
The plan is to the end of November, the cables are moving fast, so I cannot guarantee it, but you should be fine. When your ready, let me know, I'll send you the Canada order form again.
Later,
Steve

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just got word that 20 of the first 100 cables are sold
Add another 1 as I just placed my order
Tre'

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.