Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone:
We have the BEST deal for the Trifecta Performance Tune you will EVER see for the 1.8L, If you do not have the tune, GET IT NOW!!!

The Tune sells for $250.00
The Tactrix Cable sells for $200.00 plus $15.00 shipping

Here is the deal:

The Tune is: $230.00
The Cable is: $115 Shipped to Your Door
Trifecta has made a minimum order amount for us, the 1.8L guys have a $100 premium added to the cable.

Trifecta Performance is doing this to introduce the new Trifecta Performance designed OBD2 cable. We have been BETA testing the cable and enjoy its small size and speed. Make sure you pick the Trifecta Cable when ordering.

We are still offering the Tactrix Cable at normal cost.

Thanks
Steve
Insane Speed Motorsports

·
Registered
163 Posts
How easy/hard is the "install" with this cable?

·
Registered
80 Posts
We do not have a specific timeframe, as of now, it looks like it may go through this month only, unless Trifecta cuts it short.

Also, Check out the 1.4L section for details.

Thanks
Steve
Yeah, I had initially clicked the 1.4L link, then I clicked the newest post in the forum section and it got me here.

Thanks for answering my question.

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, this question has come up in PM's, this cable acts just as the Tactrix does, you will still be able to use the software the same and use the Transperancy option and data log. Another thing to remember is you can always go back to stock with having the cable, your stock tune is included in the tune file.
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
163 Posts
This price is honestly too good to pass up. Just purchased a tune for my 1.8. Can't wait for the results! Thanks Steve!

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IKermit: You can expect a 10 to 15 hp/tq increase, 2 to 4 MPG increase(most seeing close to 4 MPG), and a HUGE improvement on throttle response, we got to to a 1.8L about a month ago and were really impressed on the difference, it was able to beat our ECO in the economy mode by a couple car lengths.
Hope that helps,
Steve
Insane Speed Motorsports

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey steve whats the difference between the trifecta cable and tactrix cable?

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Trifecta cable is Red and the USB cable is attached, it is basically the same but does run on different cpu drivers. The construction is more ruged also, Tactrix setups are known to be fragile and the plugs wear out over time, Trifecta's cable fixes these issues.
Thanks
Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.