Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Bilstein B6 HD Shocks out of Stock! :(

4560 6
Hello Everyone,

I hit a MONSTROUS pothole a few days ago and it completely destroyed my driver side front shocks (Michigan roads.... ugh) At 85k miles I might as well replace them.

Placed an order for the Bilstein's due to all the awesome reviews here... but they are out of stock until April.

Any other recommendations?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
From where? many places carry them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I hit a MONSTROUS pothole a few days ago and it completely destroyed my driver side front shocks (Michigan roads.... ugh) At 85k miles I might as well replace them.

Placed an order for the Bilstein's due to all the awesome reviews here... but they are out of stock until April.

Any other recommendations?
Ya man Michigan sucks. I've seen at least of handful of people blowing rims and tires by me in Oakland County.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm in Michigan and know what you mean. I ordered B6 fir the rear last year but oem complete struts for front because my '12 was before the redesign. So got not mounting plates, springs and such for the next time. Found it hard to find the B6 fronts when I first started looking and had to get them online from someone. Good luck waiting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.