Everything Loaded but the Navigation.

Blacked Out Chevy Bowtie Logos - Front and Back
Blacked Out Sidemarkers
20% Black Window Tint.

May add HID at a later date.

·
Registered
567 Posts
SWEET! Now here is the winner. Nice photo work too. I like the blurred areas around the car. Black looks soo good when freshly washed/waxed.
Just don't get black wheels. :p

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bowties and HIDs

I took my cruze to a local body shop and they removed them and painted them. Had it for two full days and charged me 3 hours of labor plus supplies. Cost $160

I would love HIDs for the headlights and fogs but have no idea what to buy. Everything that starts to look good looks like they don't last. I see complaints of them burning out before a year and people putting the originals back in. If anyone has had success with a certain model please share.

·
Registered
168 Posts
beautiful! mines getting tint on 2/12. man i want a set of the oem alloys

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Jeff Schultz
Troy, OH
2011 Cruze LTZ

Everything Loaded but the Navigation.

Blacked Out Chevy Bowtie Logos - Front and Back
Blacked Out Sidemarkers
20% Black Window Tint.

May add HID at a later date.

Mmm...my post disappeared? Car looks great! Lots of luck. There is nothing like a clean, shiny black car. It looks like an undercover FBI, CIA or SS car!:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I get all my HID's thru buyhids.com they are inexpensive, have a good warrenty plus they do a lot of custom light work too...contact them firsst tho to see if they will have plug and play for your the cruze. The guys who run the company are real cool and will work with you if you want something that they don't offer on their website. 9 times out of ten they will get it for you.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I took my cruze to a local body shop and they removed them and painted them. Had it for two full days and charged me 3 hours of labor plus supplies. Cost $160
yeah that looks really nice having them the same color as the car.
chevy should take note. why have them gold when there is nothing else gold on the car.
just baffles my mind. at least other manufacturers have their silver which at least matches the headlights somewhat.

looks really nice though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts