Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any of you with a Black Cruze and Alloy wheels (any size) can I get a pic of red Calipers? Thanks.

Thinking of doing this... not sure yet though. If any of you elected a different color (Black, Yellow) for Caliper paint please feel free to show as well! I'm strongly considering either Red or Black. Black would be nice and subtle.. would show with the stock LTZ wheels. Red is a bit loud but it would match.. it always matches because of the tail lights.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Any of you with a Black Cruze and Alloy wheels (any size) can I get a pic of red Calipers? Thanks.

Thinking of doing this... not sure yet though. If any of you elected a different color (Black, Yellow) for Caliper paint please feel free to show as well! I'm strongly considering either Red or Black. Black would be nice and subtle.. would show with the stock LTZ wheels. Red is a bit loud but it would match.. it always matches because of the tail lights.
Yellow calipers...to match your bowtie and plate

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've got say, the twist ties are pretty **** ingenuitive, and if they weren't blue I wouldn't have noticed...

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Here is mine. Dont mind the dirt car and zip tied bumper. Such is life.

I like the front, and i think the drum brakes are an abyss of junk.
You should get red Zip Ties then it will sorta match, also those zip ties are very nicely spaced. good job working with what you had! :p

·
Premium Member
820 Posts

The ZZP brakes i have installed have Red powder coated Calipers and because of that i almost didnt buy them.

I dont like flashy stuff, i even thought of having them re-powder coated Black, but when i saw them installed on the Car, i realised that since i had a RS RED LOGO on the side, the Red calipers went really well with them and it looked good !

You have an RS too and just because of that logo it wont look out of place.

Reactions: ErikBEggs

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
lowered wheel.JPG I had a jar of caliper paint left over from about 6 years ago and it went on fine and looks great.. Hope this helps..

Reactions: IROCZILLA
1 - 13 of 13 Posts