Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of either buying black lug nuts or painting the ones on the car. If I paint the ones on it will the paint just rip/wear off from washing the wheels and removing the wheels when rotating the tires?

If I buy them I'm thinking something like this Amazon.com: 20 Premium DPAccessories Black Closed Bulge Acorn Wheel/Lug Nuts (12x1.5 Thread) 1.4" Tall, 19mm - 3/4" Hex Drive: Automotive

Do you think those would hold up well over time? And if anyone has black lug nuts let me know I'd like to see how they look on your car.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
ive got black lugs by black works racing. look great there kinda long so they can actually be seen sticking out a bit. good quality. just make sure when you go to rotate etc. to hose down the lugs to rinse dirt away and carefully put the socket on them and just use a breaker bar till you can hand loosen/tighten them. they will last forever.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought 20 black powder coated lug nuts on ebay for only $18 bucks. They come in a week. I'll provide an update on how they look and if they get ruined when I install them. Figured for under 20 I might as well try them.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Anyone know the specs to look for when purchasing aftermarket lugs?

·
Registered
639 Posts
M12X1.5 I think.

Delivered from my pigeon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts