Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
I would agree 100% the Champagne looks much better with black bowties. The Gold on Champagne is just god awful. Gold on Autumn looks ok. Nice work! I think this would look awesome with eyebrows

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the gold almost clashes with the Champagne. I have actually been thinking about eyebrows. I am also thinking of dipping the lower grill and the rocker panels. Also considering some sort of fog light and the shark fin.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
I personally like the DRL foglights on a non RS better than add in foglights. I'm sure I'm biased though because I know what RS foglights look like and the aftermarket are noticeably different.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Looks good! I think it would be interesting to see Champagne Silver bowties on a Champagne Silver Cruze... wonder if anyone has gone that route.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally like the DRL foglights on a non RS better than add in foglights. I'm sure I'm biased though because I know what RS foglights look like and the aftermarket are noticeably different.
I haven't been able to decide between OEM fog lights and LED fog lights. The OEM lights could be useful in the San Francisco fog, but the LEDs look cool.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Looks good. Now go and dip the lower vents and lower rear panel. Makes a world of difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts