·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smoke it out!!!!

**Updates**

-Vinyl overlays over the chevy badges.
-Vinyl overlay over the chrome trunk plate
-Rear and side Black RS badges (sorry no pic of the sides)
-"Smoked-out" side markers (courtesy from"klearz") (blue LED) (yes its illegal)
-Angry Birds Vinyl sticker just because
-N1 titanium exhaust (work in progress)
-Custom "Cruze" drop tag

·
Registered
235 Posts
just my honest opinion, you kind of ruined that cruze. i think if you want black wheels, at least paint the hubcaps instead of taking them off. besides that, its alright though. but, to each his own!

·
Registered
235 Posts
also, what brand exhaust is that? what size inlet? and how does it sound?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the new rims + tires will be here soon! Here in maryland the weather is up and down. It snowed last thursday!!!!!! Waiting for the right time! to put em on.

just my honest opinion, you kind of ruined that cruze. i think if you want black wheels, at least paint the hubcaps instead of taking them off. besides that, its alright though. but, to each his own!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ApexI N1 Titanium Muffler. Inlet is 2.5 and the outlet it 4 inches. It sounds nice on the start up and in idle. But as far revving in park or neutral, it doesn't get the full potential because of that smart rev thing that the new vehicles have. when Driving is sounds nice! Especially when passing people.

·
Registered
311 Posts
How did you get your rear taillight smoked like that?
Most people, myself included use VHT nightshade. It's a spray on tint. It's easy to do yourself, you just want to make sure not to put on too many coats, and check with your state laws before even doing it first. Then again, it does say on the can for off-road use only..heh.
I ran this on my last 2 vehicles with no problems though.
To do it like his, just tape off the reverse lights section and that way that part will remain clear.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
yea thats the whole look im going for just my car is gonna be lowered soon and the hubcaps are comin off,and smoked tail lights im doing actual tint but sweet ride,what did you use on the trunk where it use to be crome

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahhhh i was reading into the laws of california and i cant tint my taillights maybe just alittle they have to be red the say
MOST of the mods(lowering, lighting, and even paint) are going to be hazardous to you in one way or another. Either it's illegal or will do something that the dealer will give you a tough time about. You have to decide if you want to roll with the punches or stay close to stock!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice stuff...
Not into the "blacking out:" tailight thing but it looks great all around!
Like the fact that the emblems are blacked out and the"RS" emblem is different from the stock emblem..
nice flow!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Was it hard to take off the back chrome piece?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts