Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i own a 2014 chevy cruze turbo diesel with 86k miles and my display went blank and my dash buttons no longer work. Tried some tricks i found on youtube nothing worked. i removed the display and radio fuse, waited 5 mins and plugged them back in and then noticed my steering wheel controls did not work. i went to napa and bought new fuses, i now have steering wheel controls back but my screen and dash buttons still dont work.

please help, thank you :)

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Moderators, this belongs in the Gen1 area.

You might try disconnecting the battery, waiting a few minutes, making sure the driver's door is closed and then reconnecting. That forces everything to reboot.

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,408 Posts
Hello, i own a 2014 chevy cruze turbo diesel with 86k miles and my display went blank and my dash buttons no longer work. Tried some tricks i found on youtube nothing worked. i removed the display and radio fuse, waited 5 mins and plugged them back in and then noticed my steering wheel controls did not work. i went to napa and bought new fuses, i now have steering wheel controls back but my screen and dash buttons still dont work.

please help, thank you :)
Moved

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts