Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 22 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hopefully this is in the right spot. I have a 2011 JH SRI Holden Cruze, a while ago I got a new trailer with LEDs, whenever I connected the trailer the blinkers would flash 6 times very fast when I tapped the indicator stalk. When I unplugged the trailer the car indicators went back to normal, then one day after I'd unplugged the trailer the car indicators kept hyper flashing, and has done ever since. The globes in the car are not LEDs, they are originals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nathan

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, Thanks for the replies, no bulbs are blown (I'll double check again anyway). I haven't added any extra lights, just the trailer would make it flash faster, until I unplugged the trailer, then it would return to normal, until one day it didnt.
And I apologize, I think this is meant to be in Gen1

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still dont understand why it still hyperflashes even after the trailer has been removed, and has been doing for a few months now without the trailer being connected. I havent added any other wiring such as the above mentioned.

Thanks again
Nathan

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi again all, yeah it hyperflashes for both directions, the tow pack was installed by holden and was working fine for ages, even with the current trailer which I'd used dozens of times before, when I get a chance I'll go through all the bulbs just in case, the car is parked at the moment due to a stupid coolant leak, can't win sometimes lol.

Thanks to everyone for the replies and discussion.
Nathan

1 - 6 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.