Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I started another thread in the group buy section, but I thought I would cross post in case anyone missed it. I am looking to do a group buy for the Bluestar 2010. This module replaces the onstar module and lets you use bluetooth with the existing onstar equipment. The unit normally costs $279 total with no extra monthly fees, but if we can get at least 10 people to buy, the price goes down to $225. Please PM me or post here if you are interested!

Link to Bluestar site: costartech.com - BlueSTAR
Link to Group buy thread: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/56-v...gauging-interest-bluestar-2010-group-buy.html
Link to review: Hands On: BlueSTAR 2010 Bluetooth Connectivity For Your OnStar

·
Registered
779 Posts
FYI in order to sell on here, you need to obtain vendor status which has a fee every month, per the rules. I don't make them, I just abide by them.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Already have Bluetooth with steering wheel controls integrated into the OEM radio. Might be nice for the LS folks...

Reactions: tcbracing

·
Registered
235 Posts
Already have Bluetooth with steering wheel controls integrated into the OEM radio. Might be nice for the LS folks...
LS has this feature too. sooooo, what is the point of this if every cruze made already has bluetooth?

EDIT** forgot that you have to get the connectivity package

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well, I like this idea because I am planning to rip the onstar module out of my car as soon as I get it and this will allow me to keep my bluetooth functionality.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
$225 seems a bit much just to get Bluetooth. And what's the monthly fee?

·
Registered
149 Posts
There is no monthly fee. Buy the box. Install it. That's it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI in order to sell on here, you need to obtain vendor status which has a fee every month, per the rules. I don't make them, I just abide by them.
I'm not personally selling this, I was just trying to see if anyone else is interested so we can get a discount. I did not think that was against the rules. Sorry!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi all

I started another thread in the group buy section, but I thought I would cross post in case anyone missed it. I am looking to do a group buy for the Bluestar 2010. This module replaces the onstar module and lets you use bluetooth with the existing onstar equipment. The unit normally costs $279 total with no extra monthly fees, but if we can get at least 10 people to buy, the price goes down to $225. Please PM me or post here if you are interested!

Link to Bluestar site: costartech.com - BlueSTAR
Link to Group buy thread: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/56-v...gauging-interest-bluestar-2010-group-buy.html
Link to review: Hands On: BlueSTAR 2010 Bluetooth Connectivity For Your OnStar
I'm not personally selling this, I was just trying to see if anyone else is interested so we can get a discount. I did not think that was against the rules. Sorry!
No problem! The way you wrote that out makes it sound like YOU are selling them personally!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like all of this but by the time I put in an ipod adaptor(read the BlueStar is not a2dp) and this module, I am almost 3/4 the way to a DD DVD HU with all these bells and whistles.

**** tempting though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, email me at nathanbgross AT yahooooooooooooooooo Dot Com if you are still trying to do the group buy. I'd be interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know how to access the onstar module? I was able to get to the last plastic piece before the module but was confused as to how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts