Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a problem linking my phone to the car's Bluetooth. The procedure really starts and ends at where I am suppose to give the device a name. I say the name and nothing really happens. It seems it does not pick the name. I want to know if there might be a mic issue or something. Please any help

2012 LT, Automatic

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Did you first get this car and are you trying to pair your phone to it? One thing you have to do is to go into the configuration on pairing your phone and clear out all the old ones.

I went nuts trying to pair my phone the first time with a brand new Cruze, way way too much constantly repeated safety information that was screwing up my brain. So loaded the manual on Adobe Acrobat, just copied the steps, eliminating all that safety BS and got a nice short step by step instruction sheet.

I could post it here, but this site does not copy what you see, makes a mess out of it. Tried it. Works beautifully for hands free calling, but not for reading your MP3's, SanDisk Cruze USB flashdrive does a very good job at this.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I have a problem linking my phone to the car's Bluetooth. The procedure really starts and ends at where I am suppose to give the device a name. I say the name and nothing really happens. It seems it does not pick the name. I want to know if there might be a mic issue or something. Please any help

2012 LT, Automatic
Hey there Eben,

I'm sorry to hear about the Bluetooth concern you're experiencing in your Cruze. Have you had a chance to contact our Infotainment Customer Support team about this yet? Their number is (855) 478-7767. They are highly trained and uniquely qualified to address all infotainment related questions. If they are unable to resolve your concern, please feel free to reach out to me to explore other options.

Have a great weekend,

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts