Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a Holden (Australia) 2011 JH cruze 1.4L Turbo SRi-V - Series II - with ALL of the media factory mods available. Sat Nav. Bluetooth phone. Touch screen infotainment unit. USB/AUX/DVD/HDD. I am the original owner.

The bluetooth phone connection has disappeared. Its not that it wont connect or pair. I mean its gone. There is no bluetooth signal coming from the car at all.

I have checked the no1 - 10A fuse (hands free) under the dash and its serviceable. It also has power. The stereo still works. The Sat Nav works. DVD/HDD/USB/AUX works. The touch screen works. But the Bluetooth module appears to have failed or become disconnected if that's somehow possible?
The dash has never been removed. The radio has never been removed. Nobody has ever tampered/serviced inside the cab as there has been no need to.

Config/phone/bluetooth states "not available"
Config/phone/factory settings/restore factory settings - just hangs with a "please wait..." message. (I have left it for up to 30mins with this message trying to reset it)

Wireless remote still works fine. Push button start.

The USB and AUX have been tested and will still play mp3s/input.

The vehicle occasionally throws up a service vehicle soon message. Nobody can tell me why? An OBDII reader shows no codes and my mechanic has said that there's nothing wrong with the vehicle.

The car runs fine. All of the original cruze factory problems have all been fixed. Including a PCV workaround.

This one has me stumped. Anyone have any advice of where to start or what else to test / try. I want to avoid buying a new stero/bluetooth unit until i know this one is truly U/S.

Thanks in advance.
More photos for reference...

Adam
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Bumper Gas
Wood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Material property
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive exterior
Automotive design Vehicle Home appliance Audio equipment Gas
Communication Device Gadget Font Gas Electronic device
Product Gadget Font Communication Device Display device

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,403 Posts
Hi all,

I have a Holden (Australia) 2011 JH cruze 1.4L with ALL the factory mods. Sat nav. Bluetooth. Touch screen. Usb. DVD/HDD/AUX. Etc
Original owner.

The bluetooth unit has disappeared. Its not that it wont connect or pair. I mean its gone.

I have checked the no1 - 10A fuse (hands free) under the dash and its serviceable. It also has power. The stereo still works. The sat nav works. Dvd/hdd etc works.
But the Bluetooth module appears to have failed?

Config/phone/bluetooth states "not available"
Config/phone/factory settings/restore factory settings - just hangs with a "please wait..." message.

Wireless remote still works fine.

The vehicle occasionally throws up a service vehicle soon message.
View attachment 294157

But there are no codes in the computer and the car runs fine other than that.
I have previously repaired the pcv system with the gen 3 fix. Replaced almost all of the cooling system. Plus all of the other 1.4l standard issues... etc etc.

But this one has me stumped. Anyone have any advice of where to start or what else to test / try. I want to avoid buying a new unit until i know this one is U/S.

Thanks in advance.

Adam
1st post since 2015 ...

Welcome Back!(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts