Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new on this forum and have found a lot of interesting ideas and fixes to several problems. One thing I have not been able to find yet is a Bluetooth issue. I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT last September and have played with most of the controls including the OnStar system. I commute a total of 120 miles to/from work each day so I have about 2 to 2-1/2 hours to spend listening to the radio/CD's/Siriums XM, etc.. I also like to listen to Audiobooks thru my Bluetooth connection over the car's MyLink system. When I first get into the car and turn on the Bluetooth, the Audiobook that I am listening to usually comes up quickly but the sound for the first 2-5 minutes of the narrator talking is stuttered where I can make out about every other word. I have tried this with other phones (I use an HTC Android M8 phone) and the same problem occurs. Can this be an issue of the car's stereo system where it needs a certain period of time to warm up (capacitors?) or is there another reason or fix? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
mine does the same but with music. if i hook up Bt then play it for 3 seconds then pause it for a minute it fixes it...

Reactions: Al3e925
1 - 2 of 2 Posts