Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Could simply be that your phone's OS can't correctly distinguish what the controls want it to do.

But this sounds like a MyLink issue. Maybe MyLink doesn't have the proper code to communicate with your phone...

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
The documentation in my owners manual (2012) says that the mute/hang up button on the steering wheel will mute the radio and hang up a phone call. The hang up takes priority. You're describing how I expect to see my car behave, regardless of phone type.
Nice, don't have access to my manual right now (at work). I thought the controls could mute the phone on a phone call...

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
What is the issue with muting music while on phone? With my iPhone, it sometimes plays music while the phone call is going on and you have to open music and pause it inside the phone. This was a MyLink glitch I had for 3 iPhones and 3 iOS setups.

Sent from my iFail 5s
I think he means mute the mic for the phone remotely so he can scream obscenities then quietly go back to mumbling at the caller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.