Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

bluetooth pandora

15K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  firehawk618 
#1 ·
Has anybody been able to get the Pandora app to work through the Bluetooth in their cruze?

#2 ·
Just saw this as I was posting in a related thread. This is not possible. The logic is when you stream audio via Bluetooth your doing just that - streaming audio not data. Thus MyLink doesn't know it's Pandora. Obviously you can stream Pandora over Bluetooth but you would have no control of Pandora on your radio (it would be all on your cell phone).

#3 ·
There are other treads here. My experience, with an Iphone 4S, is that for the Pandora app to work, the Iphone must be plugged into the USB port. I believe Android phones may work with the Pandora app over bluetooth, but not the Iphone. Pages 26 and 27 of the supplemental "Infotainment" manual in my car indicate this is so. Link to that below.

http://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...p/Manuals and Videos/02_pdf/2k13cruze_nav.pdf

I think you can also get help through the mylink.com website.

Best,

Reactions: Laurie Lou
#5 ·
I can confirm on a 2013 ECO we bought today, pandora streamed flawlessly AND included album art / info's on the screen. I was very impressed! I am using a Samsung Note 2 phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.