Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BNR EFILive tunes are on sale, $50 off until Tuesday morning! Veterans get another 10% off of that if you contact us first for the needed code.

Happy Memorial Day!

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Was wondering when you were going to post this. I didn't wanna step on any toes, and post if for you. But I didn't want anyone to miss out, either.

Just ordered mine. Can't wait.

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the handheld yours to keep after purchasing the tune?

Yup, you get unlimited updates forever too. We never charge a penny after initial purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
How many tunes can we install on it? I'd like to have a wild tune and an e-85 tune.

I ordered mine the other day, if you'd like to send me both of those, I won't be mad at ya! That way I'll have the basic e-85 tune, already, when you guys get the injectors back in stock.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Can't wait. Mine shipped the day before yesterday. Hopefully, I'll see it today.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I know I'm in the wrong place for this. But I got set of 18x9 for the front and 19x10 for the back...bolt pattern on the rims are 5x110, anyone know the best place for adapters? Also live I'm T.O canada. Thanks.....now for the tune, besides plugin it in and tuning it, do other components under the hood need to be changed? I got 2015 cruze 1.4t with zzp intake/eibach springs so far that's it...going to install zzp mid nd down pipe soon....should I do up my exhaust first then tune or I can tune with the stock cats and everything then install do nd mp ..or would it have problems besides the cats code throwing off. Thanks

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you get a BNR tune you can tune now and install the parts later and just get a free update after. There's not really any specific tuning required and I could shut the CELs off before you get the parts so you dont have to do anything after you get them installed.

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a group buy going on, but we will honor all sold, even if its only one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts