Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I found this on the BNR site, and figured since Jerry was busy, I figured I'd post this on his behalf. I have not talked to BNR, or anyone associated with BNR, this is just looking out for someone that takes care of our community.

Im going to start this thread out by wishing Jerry, and his family, as well as everyone in Florida, best wishes. My son lives in Del-Ray Beach, with my ex-wife, and her husband,
and my parents live in Lake Placid, so this hits home.

Hurricane Irma

Posted by [email protected] on 9/7/2017

Due to Hurricane Irma, BNR will be closed starting on 09/08/17. At this point we do not know when we will be working again, it all depends on damages, flooding, and disaster response from the state. We're directly in the path of this monster storm- the strongest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded, and could literally see complete destruction of property.

There is no chance of losing any tune files, or anything like that, as they are all backed up to a cloud solution off-site. We've been focusing 100% on preparing for the worst at our homes and business, so we are definitely behind on tunes and logs. We're pretty much going to have 24-48 hours of down time as preparations are complete, so we're hoping to bang out a ton of data log tickets during that time.

As of 3pm 9/7 all new orders have been shipped. Orders placed from this time forward will be delayed, again we do not know for how long until the storm is over and damage in the area is assessed. Some products are drop shipped directly from their respective manufacturers, so they may still get out, but shipping products from our office will depend on when carrier services resume operation.

There is a chance that the website will go down and may be down for days/weeks as our hosting provider is located in Miami. We're hoping that they will be failing over their data center to a location on the west coast, but have no control over that.

We'll try to update as we can. We have seen all the thoughts and well wishes on social media, and they're definitely appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They must be somewhat back online. They emailed me, yesterday with the first step to getting my tune done on my 2017. So, there is some progress. Im glad they seem to be doing, ok.

·
Vendor
1,004 Posts
Thanks for the support guys! Yeah we're ok, we suffered some property damage but nothing crippling. Will be a bit to get through the backlog of tunes, we weren't able to do any for almost 2 weeks due to prep and then down time after the storm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts