Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Sounds like 52-55lb injectors may need to be looked into. I vote for Fuel Injector Clinic. Used to love their injectors on my DSMs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No cores. Factory brand new turbochargers with the upgrade performed is how they'll be sold.

These are basically ready to go as far as the turbocharger development is considered. We're working now on using a new injector for better spray pattern and to be able to push E85 with this turbo. The green 42s are at 80% on 91 octane. We did make 201WHP/250WTQ on 91 with this turbo, at a mild 21psi.

This excites me, will we have to upgrade the exhaust or will the stock exhaust still be alright?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
I'll wait for Jerry to post his news release on here. But he posted the pricing details on Facebook a little while ago. Take off to his website to order one. I have a few questions before I drop some money on this.

And after this upgrade, he should be working on a big brake kit. Lol. I have enough trouble stopping with just the tune. We need something with 12-12.5" rotors. And I don't want some F-Body calipers on my Cruze.

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Can this and the tune be tuned to work with boltons? (intake, exhaust) and a BOV?

Edit: also interested in whether the automatic can handle the torque.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Can this and the tune be tuned to work with boltons? (intake, exhaust) and a BOV?

Edit: also interested in whether the automatic can handle the torque.
The tune can definitely be tuned to work with boltons. Most of the testing he does, is with cars that have boltons. Intake, exhaust front mount, bigger injectors. Etc.

Reactions: razercruze15

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do have some questions.

1) How much CFM can this turbo push Auto part Carburetor Automotive engine part Engine Auto part Rotor Wheel Rim Clutch part
2) At what RPM Do we get Full Boost
3) Do we need an exhaust ( cathback, downpipe etc)
4) Will the stock intercooler heatsock or whe need a frontmount.

Thanks to BNR for aswering ;)

IF THIS TURBO PRODUCES CLOSE TO A 13G TDOH4 TURBO (350 CFM) stock its around 18lb per minute, Vermont Tuning is around 22 lb per minute this turbo to get you around that power (230 hp) hs to be around 25 lb per minute atleast.

A tdoh4 13g from an Automatic 1g DSM or one from a Volvo that has the diverter valve integrated in the compresor housing wil net you even more power.

ex: Vermont tuning turbo 22lb per minutes a 13g tdoh4 will net you 28lb per minutes.

·
Vendor
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
~315cfm

Reactions: Cruzeeco2011
21 - 40 of 52 Posts