Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BNR is proud to announce the immediate availability of our High Performance Bypass Valve for the Gen 2 Cruze 1.4T!

Faster Spool
More boost, sooner
More boost, longer
Increased throttle response
MUCH louder chirp/blow off sounds from the turbocharger, especially with an aftermarket intake
Proudly made in the USA!

We sold out of the initial batch within 12 hours, but they will be back in stock tonight/tomorrow. We're cranking these out as fast as we can, but we expect to sell out quick again.

http://store.badnewsracing.net/BNR-...ulating-Valve-2016-Chevrolet-Cruze_p_677.html

Video is of the valve with the stock airbox, no mod or anything, just as it came from GM. There are several videos on facebook now of these with intakes, and the sound they make is ridiculously loud :peepwallA:

·
Registered
116 Posts
No, states on the site a tune is required.
Quote from BNR in the first post: "Video is of the valve with the stock airbox, no mod or anything, just as it came from GM."

We need clarification.

·
Premium Member
2,258 Posts
No, states on the site a tune is required.
Quote from BNR in the first post: "Video is of the valve with the stock airbox, no mod or anything, just as it came from GM."

We need clarification.
I don't think the site could be more clear. You need to check a box acknowledging you need a tune, and there's a big all caps bright orange advisory statement saying you need a tune.

He means there's no mods to the airbox making the sound louder.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't think the site could be more clear. You need to check a box acknowledging you need a tune, and there's a big all caps bright orange advisory statement saying you need a tune.

He means there's no mods to the airbox making the sound louder.
I agree the BNR site is clear, but it conflicts with the video. That is why I asked for clarification. However, I'll save BNR, and you, a response.

https://shop.bcsauto.com/i-31629623...t-4cyl-boost-o-lator-recirculation-valve.html

·
Vendor
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Requires a tune. You'll get a P2261 code that needs to be disabled, along with any other enhancements your tuner may want to make. BNR has extensively tested the valve.

And to respond to the link above, you won't be able to buy it. The JacFab valve doesn't exist anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts