Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved from our old OsCommerce platform to a new 3dcart store that has WAY more features than the last store. To kick off the new store, all trifecta products are on sale! Check out the new store and let us know what you think!

new store url- Welcome to Bad News Racing

·
Registered
647 Posts
man that sucks. i order my tune and cable this past Thursday and it all went on sale today:angry:

new site looks awsome

·
Registered
260 Posts
Refunded you the difference. Thanks for being a customer. :)
couple of things, first off thats awesome you refunded the difference! thats looking out for the customer. very admirable.

and second if i wasnt so broke man would i do some damage at your store lol. Any reason why you dont sell Injen intakes for the cruze?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sweet, an intake is about as much as i can argue to spend right now, or the future wife/ fiance will kill me if i spend too much lol.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Vendor
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got it. that was awsome! thanks jerry. you got a customer for life!
Awesome man. Thanks a lot!

I also want to mention this- We've got an affiliate program now where you can get your own link/banner. If people click on it and then buy something, you get a percentage of the sale. Might be something to put in your signature on all the forums you guys go on.

·
Vendor
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I've always believed that if you bought something and we had a sale like the next day or that same week or whatever that you should get it too. It's bad business to screw your customers. I treat everyone like I would want to be treated and I know that it pisses me off if I get screwed by a sale or something, so I make it a point not to do that to people. I've even had customers ask me about a product and I'll tell them to hold off for a couple weeks until such and such sale. It's all about how you treat people, not about that one sale. Treat people good and they'll remember you and come back for more stuff later on, and are more likely to spread the word about you. We'll always be the first ones to make something right.

·
Registered
647 Posts
now thats a good vendor and its true. i told at least 5 people about what you did for me today.:goodjob:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Only 2 parts for the 1.8? :( oh well.

Awesome refunding the difference though, i respect that huge.

The site looks great too!

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Vendor
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only 2 parts for the 1.8? :( oh well.

Awesome refunding the difference though, i respect that huge.

The site looks great too!

Yeah we've been working with Bad Mab to develop some stuff for the 1.8, but nothing's ready yet

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't wait to see what you guys have "in store" for it!

Next week I will be buying the shark fin antenna! Cant stand the loom of the stock one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'd really like to purchase the shark fin, but it doesn't seem to be available to ship to Canada. Any word/way I might be able to get this Jerry?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's just giving me no options whatsoever, but I'll give it another try when I'm home

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 21 Posts