Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved from our old OsCommerce platform to a new 3dcart store that has WAY more features than the last store. To kick off the new store, all trifecta products are on sale! Check out the new store and let us know what you think!

new store url- Welcome to Bad News Racing

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got it. that was awsome! thanks jerry. you got a customer for life!
Awesome man. Thanks a lot!

I also want to mention this- We've got an affiliate program now where you can get your own link/banner. If people click on it and then buy something, you get a percentage of the sale. Might be something to put in your signature on all the forums you guys go on.

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I've always believed that if you bought something and we had a sale like the next day or that same week or whatever that you should get it too. It's bad business to screw your customers. I treat everyone like I would want to be treated and I know that it pisses me off if I get screwed by a sale or something, so I make it a point not to do that to people. I've even had customers ask me about a product and I'll tell them to hold off for a couple weeks until such and such sale. It's all about how you treat people, not about that one sale. Treat people good and they'll remember you and come back for more stuff later on, and are more likely to spread the word about you. We'll always be the first ones to make something right.

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only 2 parts for the 1.8? :( oh well.

Awesome refunding the difference though, i respect that huge.

The site looks great too!

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Yeah we've been working with Bad Mab to develop some stuff for the 1.8, but nothing's ready yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.