Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So figure once I get the money Im Going to go with a Mild to Moderate Tune.Question is how reliable are these tunes? Anyone had any problems with any mentioned? How's each customer service? Which has the most reliable power? Any other info y'all have or opinions would be great fellers thank you.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
As you mentioned, you're looking for reliable power. This to me is a responsible amount of delivered power without going over the top. Too much power could cause components to fail that are not designed to handle that amount of power. Of course, any tune is going to do this to a certain extent and it's all about how you drive. I went with Trifecta with my Diesel Cruze (From what I've heard, gas model has different power outputs with Trifecta) because it has been proven effective with extensive testing. Even with that being said, I figured I'd post here anyway and share my experiences with it. Customer service has been great, I got mine for $100 off on the Black Friday Sale. I've sent in a few support tickets so far and have received helpful and informative replies within 12 hours. I've had no mechanical issues with my car since I've been running the tune. It delivers a good amount of power and with the transmission tune (automatics only of course) it smooths out shifting a lot.

·
Administrator
15,750 Posts
My experience so far is that there have not been tune-related failures on these vehicles in any frequency that we could point one tune to being more or less reliable than the other. That said, BNR will tune your vehicle to your preference. Jerry can get you an all-out performance tune, a daily tune, somewhere in between, or an eco tune. Of the three, I've never used vtuner (nor are they a supporting sponsor for this forum), but currently use my BNR tune (I have a Trifecta tune available as well), and prefer it due to the support and customization that Jerry offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts