Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hate to resurrect an old post, but how is shifting with the BNR tune? I currently have Trifecta and it's not helping my jerky shifts all to much.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,

Our 1.8L product has been updated several times since the original poster shared this review, and is much more on par with our current generation offerings (no more "twitchy" throttle - thoughtful, progressive downshifts - more power than any competitor product mod per mod, plus the latest factory updates. If you are not on the most current version of our calibration, its possible you simply need an update. I've sent you a PM so we can get you up to the latest software.

Thanks,
Steven
Thanks for reaching out! I have sent the details in a PM.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
FWIW, just updated to the latest Trifecta tune. Solved my issues with shifting and jerky-ness. Needless to say, I actually enjoy driving my car again! Honestly feels like new vehicle even though it has 100k+ miles. I'm now a very satisfied Trifecta customer :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.