Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have officially received my BNR shirts and sticker, so am I officially a badass?? Because, racing....

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, bad in teenage talk, is good or cool. Ass could be a butt, so a woman with a badass has a nice butt.

Talk about butchering the English language.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I coach high school basketball and the newest term for "cool" or "sweet" is "Dirty". It took me a few times hearing it to pick up on the new lingo.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Did you forget your tune?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd like to get a tune, but just bought a new house. Still trying to catch up after a new fridge, dishwasher, 2 garage door openers, medicine cabinet, toilet seats, fence repair, etc. And it's just below lowering springs on the list for the BluesCruze !!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
I'd like to get a tune, but just bought a new house. Still trying to catch up after a new fridge, dishwasher, 2 garage door openers, medicine cabinet, toilet seats, fence repair, etc. And it's just below lowering springs on the list for the BluesCruze !!
New House and you had to do all of those repairs ..Don't ya mean a used and disrepaired house that just had to be bought by you because yer the guy for the Job .............................

Reactions: RIXSTER
1 - 8 of 8 Posts