Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
809 Posts
With all due respect, I’m not stupid... And have tried this lol. This is on multiple devices, iPad Pro, Windows PC and iPhone. It is a forum issue and just because you can see it, 2-3 others can’t. You could just repost it and do us all a solid :D

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,512 Posts
With all due respect, I’m not stupid... And have tried this lol. This is on multiple devices, iPad Pro, Windows PC and iPhone. It is a forum issue and just because you can see it, 2-3 others can’t. You could just repost it and do us all a solid :D
I did three times.

I gave you a genuine answer and will give you another - try clearing your cache.

I'll leave it up to you to decide the other respectful issue.;)

·
Super Moderator
8,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
809 Posts
I did three times.

I gave you a genuine answer and will give you another - try clearing your cache.

I'll leave it up to you to decide the other respectful issue.;)
OR you need to clear your cache as it’s cached in your browser but not the server. ;)

The new one works, TY for reposting.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Is that mamba WGA any good? I mean saving like $70.

·
Super Moderator
8,512 Posts
Thanks....(y).....I see this one !!!!
So......my daughters 2012 1.4LT has this on her throttle body ???? (or similar??)
Just wondering.
You may have a nipple if you have a throttle body spacer, but this is the Waste Gate Actuator and is connected to the turbo and has its own nipple.

·
Super Moderator
8,512 Posts
Is that mamba WGA any good? I mean saving like $70.
I had read some posts about the Mamba when I first joined the forum and there was a heated discussion, but it was pretty new to people here then so I took it all in with a grain of salt. I ended up buying Forge as I got a decent deal on a used one from another member. I do not have mine installed yet as I am doing a progressive build and trying to document gains as I go along, so that is about all I can personally relate.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts