Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, for anyone looking to install a boost gauge, (no vacuum) I have found a suitable line for it. Auto part Pipe Metal Fuel line Tire
This line is underneath the turbo. To view it, you must remove the intake tubing directly on the turbo air intake inlet. It is attached to a selenoid that has to small hoses, attached to the waste gate and the turbo it self.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi! I myself am working on installing a boost gauge on my 2016 chevy cruze gen 2 but I can't seem to find a path to get my wires and tube into the cabin from the engine bay. I was wondering if you may have found a path?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is not an easy path, due the firewall on the inside of the car is covered with a flame resistant insulation. The only way to go through the firewall would be to basically tear apart underneath the dash on the drivers side. Which would not be fun, so I used the space between the fender, and the body itself and ran it through the trim that seas the door and the body, and then ran that along the drivers side of the dash in between the dash and the door itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts