Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently have been having this issue with my 14 Vermont tuned eco reaching 22psi and then dropping to 14psi and back up to 22 as the rpms rise. In 6th gear it isn't that bad, but when rpms are near 4-5k and given full throttle, boost tends to peak, drop and peak again at 22. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,536 Posts
Monitor for knock retard (that usually dumps boost off to 0 though). If nothing shows up there, then it's probably the weak stock bypass valve spring if you're not running a Forge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I monitored the KNOCK RETARD and I peaked @ 6.7 with AVG @ 0.1 degrees. I don't know what I am looking for, but I have attached a screen shot of my data log if that helps any. I will still buy the upgraded bypass valve. Would my ported intake have anything to with this issue I am having by chance? I haven't re-tuned since I ported the intake. Waiting to get my exhaust before I pay to re-tune. Currently have SRI, ZZP downpipe and mid-pipe. Thanks Knock.PNG

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think my ported intake has something to do with it. When I install my performance exhaust I will get another tune and then I'll update this thread if that fixed or didn't my problem. Oh, can't forget the upgraded bypass valve. Thanks for all your help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts