Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Does Borla have dual output exhaust for the cruze 1.4L?
Thanks Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Aaron, do you guys carry the Magnaflow dual exhausts?
Thanks bud!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Any know mounting issues with a 2012 LTZ Rs for the Borla exhaust?

Also, any projected release date on the magnaflow exhaust? Just purchased the Injen CIA from ya'll and considering a catback.

TIA,
Tre'

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Aaron, when do you think you guys will have the dual Magnaflows for the 1.4l cruze?
Let me know asap as im very interested in ordering the duals!
thanks for the great help once again! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
BORLA exhaust told me prior to buying it that it was 2 1/4 inch diameter mandrel bent because I called them directly to make sure the autoanything.com had it listed correctly. You are not going to believe what I found when I when to bolt it on. It is only 2 inch and the exhaust flange that bolts to the midpipe is actually 1/4 inch smaller than the factory! So with exception to the more free flowing/ loud muffler you are better off keeping your factory exhaust. Now I bolted it up anyhow, cost me 600 even from autoanything and soon found out that the borla muffler was making a high pitch hum while accelerating. I had to strap the muffler in the middle with some exhaust rap and a giant band clamp to figure it out. I'm not exaggerating it was loud and the drone until i added a magnaflow muffler to the back was also annoying. In my modest opinion if your debating a cat back exhaust, Magnaflows is well worth the wait. It will flow better with larger diameter pipe and a better quality muffler. Lastly, if you go with the awesome 2 1/4 diameter zzp midpipe or/ and downpipe you will have more than enough sound with the magnaflow- trust me!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Any updates on the Magnaflow exhaust?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts