Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure which section to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I put Bosch Icon blades on my car about 3-4 years ago and they were absolutely great, but recently started to streak so I wanted to replace them. The Bosch site doesn't list the Icon series as compatible with my 2012 Cruze so I was digging around online and found an old thread saying 18A and 24A were the correct Bosch Icon blades so I bought those. Now, I cannot get them on. I seen others were having this issue as well and I am wondering if anyone has found a solution? I even tried smacking the J hook with a hammer and it is just absolutely not going in there :( Is it possible to swap out the old rubber with the new rubber so I can continue using the old plastic connector?

·
Registered
12 Posts
24A and 18B. I just found out that A means driver side (less curvature), and B is for passenger side (more curvature). I just replaced my Michelin blades with the ICONs and I couldn't find anywhere on here which one to use since there are A, B, and OE. Pretty sure OE just means Original Equipment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts