Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Bought a Cruze. First new car ever! :-)

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  chevycruze2012 
#1 ·
I bought my first new car. The Cruze is helping out Ohio's economy (where I'm from) so I wanted to give some support back! I love the car. Very happy with it! Got the RS version. I love the front. Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze.

#9 ·
Congrats, thanks for your support, and welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#15 ·
Welcome!!!! Thank you for supporting Lordstown. Although my nuclear family isn't from there, my extended family resides in Youngstown / Warren / Sharon, PA area and they are so relieved to see the economy picking up down there! It is good to see so many people showing support for a strong American product and that it actually matters to them!

#16 ·
Well congrats on your new purchase of your new cruze. I believe you will love it alot. Now youngstown isnt too far from Lordstown is it? I bought my cruze directly from GM. Funds right out of my banking account =]. Im actually coming to ohio next spring to visit GM while im on the road going to daytona beach, FL for a weeks long races and much needed fun lol. Im from Iowa btw..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.