Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, just bought a siren red 1lt today. Traded in a Toyota Prius on it. So far, 40 miles in, I'm happy. I noticed that no matter how well you take care of a car, trade values suck. Kinda makes me wonder if it's even worth it to keep a car clean and well maintained, but I probably will because I don't like dirty cars.

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk and I hope you have lots of trouble free miles ahead of you. They love pictures on this site, even of other rides you may have in the family.

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Hi, just bought a siren red 1lt today. Traded in a Toyota Prius on it. So far, 40 miles in, I'm happy. I noticed that no matter how well you take care of a car, trade values suck. Kinda makes me wonder if it's even worth it to keep a car clean and well maintained, but I probably will because I don't like dirty cars.
Yes it does.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought about volt, but I'd have wanted to wait for the 2016, and at twice the price, it just didn't seem like a good option for me. Ill miss the fuel economy of the Prius, but I don't think I'll be disappointed with the Cruze, either. Doesn't hurt that I lowered my car payment by $75 a month, either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts