Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day everybody

I'm newish to the Cruze community. I purchased my 2014 1.8 L Cruze LS Manual a little over a year ago. I consider myself a dumb car guy. I know enough that I don't have to take my car to the garage for everything but not enough to consider myself a car guy. My passion and hobby for cars started at a young age, Gone In Sixty Seconds, the Nicolas Cage one though. I haven't modified my car yet, playing safe and waiting for the warranty to run out, but I have plans and would like to share them with everyone once I start to modify her. I've been hanging on the edges of the forums for about a week now and decided to finally jump in on conversations. I hope my limited knowledge can help the less knowledgeable and I'm always open to learning more and suggestions.

Orion

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Well at least a bow tie won't get caught in a fan and nobody can grab it and lead you around like a dog. This suit bit was BS, showed up to work one day in blue jeans, was criticized for a bit, but just replied, here to work, not for a fashion show.

Never was easy getting grease out of a white shirt, some crazy thing about being an engineer, I am superior to you blue collar workers. We all had a job to do. Ha, wasn't long that all the good engineers came to work wearing blue jeans, only the engineers that thought the world owed them a living because the fell asleep during a differential equations course wore a suit. But when lay off time came, they were the first to go. Shame this didn't affect the executives.

Yeah, I put mods in my Cruze, rubber floor mats, sill plates, side moldings, fog lamps, things that Chevy should have installed in the first place. Both for protection and safety.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts