Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am writing in the right spot. I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco, and I swapped out my brake lights with 2 in 1 led brake lights. However, every now and then someone will pull up next to me and tell me my brakes lights aren't working, only the center in the window works. Then when I get to where I am going and test it they are working fine. Has anyone had this problem before????

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
I hope I am writing in the right spot. I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco, and I swapped out my brake lights with 2 in 1 led brake lights. However, every now and then someone will pull up next to me and tell me my brakes lights aren't working, only the center in the window works. Then when I get to where I am going and test it they are working fine. Has anyone had this problem before????
I don't believe anyone has reported something like this.....I'd be inclined to go back to stock and see what responses you get.

There are some real quality issues with some of the LED's being marketed.....something in your set may be freaking out the BCM....in particular because these are the dual ouput design.

Rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts