Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Brand new 2015 Cruz diesel, a few questions

2633 Views 19 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  GlennGlenn
Hello and thank you to those who have posted the "good, bad, and the ugly" about the Cruz diesel. After reading many posts I made my purchase. The 2015's were really discounted over $6000 plus a great trade in. The dealer really rushed the delivery and did a poor job. At delivery I was told the second key did not work, and they ordered a new one. Got home and the owners manual told me 87 octane, and dexo1 was the oil!! lol I got a manual for a limited. The fuel tank was empty, a recall is still pending, all tires low, onstar not set up, siriusXM not set up. Will deal with the manager on monday. I am very experienced with diesel emissions on class 8 trucks. The DEF pump failed on my mack, and I had 15 KM to go before I was traveling at 4mph. lol First question is how do you know how much DEF you actually have? The display tells me "DEF OK" but no actual quantity. I want to make sure that it is at least filled on delivery. How do you know how full the particulate filter is, and when a regen is about to happen. Again, thanks to those who have posted answers to most of my questions before I purchased the car.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts
Welcome - and what amateur hour at your dealership.

You buy it in the GTA?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.