Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Too bad you had a poor experience at the dealer. I just picked up my second CTD this past Saturday out of town in Hamilton Ontario. Same feeling at the dealer though, rushed delivery for months end. I found the my-link and xm radio manual under the trunk carpet by the def tank and the oil life reminder said 38% even though I know the oil was changed. Also a piece of trim is loose on the rear door so that means a trip to my local dealer to have that resolved. Also, like you tire pressures were all low at 31 lbs. I guess pre-delivery inspections aren't what they used to be and the same goes for customer service.

On the upside, my previous 14 CTD was a great car that I put 110,000 km on in less than 2 years. I'm looking to this car to be as enjoyable

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
60 Posts
curious as to why your changing, your 14 is just broke in.
Ended up finding a great deal in a demo 2015 with a few options I didn't have. Also, at 48,000 km my 14 was in the shop for 32 days. Shop broke a glow plug off in cylinder head, resulting in a completely new top end. With my GMPP about to expire, I was leery about longevity due to extensive work that was done.

Plus, having in-laws that are GM retirees helps with the purchase....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.