Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

Just bought a new 2011 Cruze Eco White. :wavetowel2:

I was thinking of asking you all what are some ideas to accessorize the car. Preferably cheap options, not really into extensive body work.

If you have any tips, please let them fly!

Cheers,

CDN_Cruzer!

·
Registered
33 Posts
A cheap way to make it look really good is buy a sheet or 2 of Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap. Put that on the bowties and the interior silver trim pieces. There are a few threads with picks. Pretty easy to do and very inexpensive.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a Red ECO and I really think you should get the fog lights and the splash guards. The latter to protect the car, and the former because they look bada**. $300 for fog lights with dealer install and $75 for splash guards and I did the install myself.

I really recommend the fog lights, they look really, really good.

You could also get some upgraded floor mats. My cruze is 6 months old and the carpet mats are already starting to wear out. I'm going to order some rubber ones soon.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Led bulbs for the dome lights and reading lights total is less than $30.00. You can get vinyl for the bow ties and for other parts of the car a roll of vinyl is cheap. Under $50.00. Window tint for a $100.00 bucks. Hid 9000k slim kit 39.99 on eBay they work great!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Led bulbs for the dome lights and reading lights total is less than $30.00. You can get vinyl for the bow ties and for other parts of the car a roll of vinyl is cheap. Under $50.00. Window tint for a $100.00 bucks. Hid 9000k slim kit 39.99 on eBay they work great!!
All these are good ideas. But I would ask that you do NOT put HID bulbs into your factory Halogen housings. Sylvania makes nice super bright halogen bulbs designed for your car. If you want HID's have them retrofitted HID projectors by a professional, or if you're the DIY type and confident you can tackle yourself. Just search this forum, and if you want more info head over to HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum - The Buzz

Good luck with your mods, happy Cruzing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts