Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Bully Dog has been around for a little while now for the cruze.I believe they claim a 30 to 40 hp increase.Lets say somewhere in that range.I know one member had a surge problem i think.bully dog must have tweaked the tune.Any way it should be a decent tune bully dog has been tuneing for years.

·
Registered
90 Posts
bully dog is a poor tuner for anything IMO. they are big in the diesel industry and ive seen my fair share of blown trans turbos and injectors on fords and dodges and even put my dads duramax trans into limp mode just running it down the street and back. if you want tuning go with trifecta or EFI live

·
Registered
990 Posts
Check the sonic forums a few guys use it with out issue

·
Registered
151 Posts
Why not go with the two companies that many have had success with? I have nothing but great things to say about vtuner, quick and easy. I'm all for trying out new things, and I love when others test things for me, but if you are not willing to take a bit of a risk don't go with something less common.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
bully dog is a poor tuner for anything IMO. they are big in the diesel industry and ive seen my fair share of blown trans turbos and injectors on fords and dodges and even put my dads duramax trans into limp mode just running it down the street and back. if you want tuning go with trifecta or EFI live
I agree 100%, do not buy those unknown or not very popular company tunes, likely a half ass tune .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts