Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 1.4l and recently got a new bully dog tuner part number 40415 went to install tune to vehicle and I'm receiving and error code 322 and tech is closed for the next few days I'm pretty handy with cars but am puzzled with this code was wondering if anyone has had this code come up when setting up a bully dog and wat to do to make it work I have pulled the correct fusses and done the newest update. It works for the gauges but I can't put a tune in the car from it. Anyone have any fixes to make this code go away so I can install a tune

·
Registered
990 Posts
What option is it giving you when downloading the tune?

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
Pretty sure there was a user on here a few weeks back with similar issues, I would try the search function. Believe one user recommended trying the sonic forum as a few more people have used it over there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've tried getting ahold of the guy from a few weeks ago and got nothing back and it's just wen I first plug it up and do install download it will say code 322 after doing the stock setup so I can always return to stock and it says update it and try again which I did 5 times

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
As i recall the other guy had the same code to.But i never heard what the fix was yet?

Reactions: SneakerFix

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the 40415 and it's an older one and I've had issues somewhat like this. My problem was if I used the online update agent off of the Bully Dog web site it will crash my tuner and won't load you might have to call Bully Dog (SCT) and have them send you the update and manually do it with what they call the bullydogupdate. All I do now to update is about every 6 months send tech support an email with my version explaining my issue with the update agent and they send me back an email with the new update and steps on how to do it .... not bad at all

you can only update the tuner if its uninstalled from the car or the car is back to stock otherwise it will cause issues as well

given the tuner isn't in the installed status on another vehicle if so then your gonna be out some money to have them unlock it ( if you bought it from someone or off eBay)

edit... just saw you have a newer Cruze you might have to update anyways before trying to install it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts