Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I stupidly backed into the side of another car (wasn't payign attnetion as I was backing out of my driveway, as I do multiple times a day). Luckily there was no damage to their car, but my (2014 cruze) rear bumper got a small chip. I got two estimates, one for $300 and one for $400. The spot is so small I didn't think removing the entire bumper and sanding/repainting would be the only option. Anyone know how much this should cost? Also, anyone know of cheaper alternatives? Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Auto part
Automotive exterior Vehicle door Bumper Auto part Vehicle
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Tire Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take such care of this car "imperfection" drives me nuts! I'm an expert car washer, but my skill goes little beyond that. I'm afraid that doing anything myself would only result in more-noticeable damage

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You make a really good point... As a college student, the $400 will really suck as well, as I am not working right now. I will head to youtube and learn how to sand and touch up paint

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.