Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I agree with that price and also depending how deep the gash is. Its one of those things that probably really bug you now but for me i would sand and touch up paint it.Not hoping this would happen to you but this probably not be the last time that you get tapped by some one and last thing you want to do is spend 400 and you get tapped by some one and they would of had to pay for a new bumper that would of saved you 400. If you can make it 80% better by just sanding and touch up that is the way I would go. Save that money and get a CAI or spend 500.00 more and get brand new rims and tires. Our cars will always get dinged no matter how far we park away in a parking lot :-( and if we paid to get out every ding and scratch out we would have another new car for that price lol

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
You make a really good point... As a college student, the $400 will really suck as well, as I am not working right now. I will head to youtube and learn how to sand and touch up paint
You can only make it look better.......i hope lol. Take your time brother don't rush the sanding. Remember you can always sand some off but you can never sand it back on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.